Thursday, June 03, 2010

Two – or more – in the bush?

It takes a lot of guts for celebrities to come out in the open about their relationships. But what must have taken the 40-year-old Gerard Butler to reveal not only about his secret dates but about their parallel existence in his life? Seemingly, these dates haven’t been with Jennifer Aniston or Kate Hudson, who have reportedly jeopardised their friendship for him, but were apparently with women nobody knew about. In fact, he was also recently spotted kissing a mysterious blonde in Serbia, where he is shooting for his upcoming flick. Well, if this is surprising, consider what the actor has been heard saying – “I get laid less now than I used to because I'm more paranoid now. I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be"!

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2009


An IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

Read these article :-